The Perfect Itinerary
An adventure experience that includes UNESCO sites, breathtaking scenery, private tours, wine tastings, world class wineries, and gourmet cuisine. These trips are a real treat! Guests meet winemakers Katy, visit wineries not open to the public, and explore destinations off-the-beaten-track.
For all itineraries we reserve the right to make adjustments and changes as needed. Below is a sample itinerary from our 2019 Adventure.
- 15 Days: August 25 thru September 8, 2019
- 9 Days: August 25 thru September 2, 2019, (Slovenia Focus)
- 9 Days: August 31 thru September 8, 2019, (Croatia Focus)
Making sure your adventure with us is relaxing and wonderful, we’ve included the following:
- Welcome reception at your hotel located in Ljubljana, Slovenia’s historical city center, with local wine, cheeses and meats! Yummy!
- Welcome gift (it just may make you smile!)
- Lodging for 14 nights (could vary if you’ve selected a shorter itinerary). Accommodations range from 4 star to local traditional homes to give the experience of the region. All rooms have in suite bathrooms. Often in family-run hotels in the historic heart of each city
- All breakfasts (14 breakfasts)
- At minimum 3 wine pairing dinners – including several select dinners at charming castles (11 Dinners)
- At minimum 5 wine tours/tastings (maybe more, and possibly a beer tasting to clear our palates)
- 2 hosted lunches. You’ll receive at minimum two full meals per day. In a couple cases three meals depending on the travel schedule. We have learned from previous guests that three meals per day, everyday, was just too much food. We’ve included more experiences and in general breakfast and dinner.
- Dinner meals include 1 glass of wine; sometimes more. Each person is responsible for their drinks beyond what is host provided at the meal.
- Private coach transportation with water available on the coach
- Guided tours
- Entrance fees to guided sites including 4 UNESCO World Heritage sights, plus some great stops ‘off the beaten path’!
This is an active tour. Expect lots of walking through old villages, cellars, and castles with lots of stairs. All walks are easy to moderate and in some cases taxi’s are an option, but at your personal expense. Hiking and rowing are optional, just added fun if you choose to partake. Weather permitting some lunches and wine tastings will take place in the vineyard and some legs of the trip may set sail.
For the shorter itinerary options there may be some flexibility on either the arrival or departure dates depending on which itinerary is chosen; it is best to contact us if the dates don’t match with your schedule.
For all itineraries we reserve the right to cancel and make adjustments as needed.
What’s Not Included?
The UnTour.Cool adventure will begin in Ljubljana, Slovenia and end in Dubrovnik, Croatia; unless, you are opting for one of the shorter itineraries, then confirm with us your arrival and departure cities. Guests may contact us to arrange flights or make their own flight arrangements.
Please note: Airfare from the US is not included in the price.
We highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance to cover any losses you might incur if you have to abruptly leave the adventure or cancel after the allowed cancellation date. We can provide travel insurance options upon request.
Due to fluctuating exchange rates pricing is in the local currency. Payments are to be made in U.S. dollars at the exchange rate on the day the final payment invoice is issued and to be paid upon receipt.
A non-refundable $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot.
- 15 Days Croatia, Slovenia & Northeastern Italy
- 5,000 € pp – Double Occupancy
- 1,000€ – Single Occupancy
- 9 Days Slovenia and Northeastern Italy
- 3,520 € – Double Occupancy
- 450 € – Single Supplement
- 9 Days 1 Day Slovenia, 8 Days Croatia
- 3,699 € – Double Occupancy
- 645 € – Single Supplement
A $500.00 nonrefundable deposit reserves your spot! If you'd like to talk with someone about the trip you may either go to the "sign-me-up" page and send us an e-mail; or call us at +1 858 775-8152.
UnTour.Cool, Inc. reserves the right to cancel an adventure. All Adventures require a minimum of seven people, we will notify guests who have placed deposits when the adventure is confirmed. In the unlikely situation of a cancelled adventure due to not enough guests, you will receive a complete refund of your adventure deposit and, if any, full payment. UnTour.Cool, Inc. will not assume any other liability and is not responsible for any personal expenses as a result of a adventure cancellation, such as airline tickets or personal hotel reservations.
- Deposit is nonrefundable.
- If you have made a full payment and cancel between April 1 and May 15, you will be refunded 75% of your final payment. Any cancellations after May 15, cannot be refunded due to the fact pre-payments have already been made to suppliers.
- Final payments are due May 15
- The strict cancellation policy is due to down payments and monies already spent to reserve services for this adventure. Small group travel requires a minimum number of attendees to ensure costs are covered.